Happy weekend!

Friday, August 1, 2014


I must admit that I am pretty excited about our new linen bags that from now on we are adding to your individual orders to keep your clutches clean and safe. Hope you like them as much as I do! :)

And here are a few links from the web that I really liked this week:

These animal bookmarks are the cutest. And free to download!
Another hot weekend is coming. I will try this banana ice cream recipe for sure.
Patricija makes the nicest baby mobiles ever.I think my baby no.2 needs it badly. :)
The easy way to say thank you.
Are you hosting a summer party? - use these cool printable invites by coco&mingo.
Check out these great alternatives, if you are bored with your regular frames.

Happy Weekend to you! :)

1 comment:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground