The things I've learnt

Sunday, April 14, 2013



I can't believe how fast time runs. Our Peter is almost 15 weeks!

Here are the 15 things I've learnt during this crazy, but very happy time:
1. Being a mommy is amazing and extremely hard at the same time, it's the hardest job I ever had… but also the most rewarding
2. My body is a miracle and I'm a really though girl.
3. Working out is my best friend and great stress reliever
4. Time goes by too fast, it's important to enjoy every moment no matter how tired or frustrated I am. I won't get these moments back.
5. My husband does not parent the same way I do and that’s a good thing.I love him even more because he is such an amazing father.
6. Sometimes it's best to ignore the advice of experts, follow my heart, and just do what works best for my baby.
7. I didn’t realize all the time I had before I had a baby.
8. Naptime is precious.
9. The sleep is luxury of my past, but I actually can run on a very little sleep.
10. The lack of sleep is totally worth it when my child’s face lights up when he sees me.
11. I can make plans, but my baby always has other plans. :)
12. The motherly instinct really does kick in after the labour.
13. I have even more love than I ever realized.
14. My mum was right - parenthood really is the most amazing blessing I could ever have.
15. I still have a lot to learn.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground